Do you ever dream? I know everyone probably dreams at night or while they are sleeping. But I mean do you every dream that certain things in your life would be a certain way?
I have a dream. Wow, that sounds familiar. Never heard that before. :)
No serious. I have a dream. I dream about having a Student Ministry where students are so on fire for the Lord and it's the talk of the town. Everyone is talking about the students and how they serve one another. Lost students come in and other students that know Jesus get to lead them into a relationship with Him. There is no students that judge each other. They all get along and love each other. The student ministry is known at the school for being a place where anyone of any gender, race, ethnicity can come and feel accepted and loved. That's my dream.
Sometimes I wish that I could literally paint a mental picture for them to see what life would be like if they were completely sold out for Jesus. If they gave up their desires of being popular or fitting in with the "in crowd" how awesome things could be.
O Lord, I pray for guidance. Let it NEVER be about me or my plans but always about You. I pray for adult men and women to love You with their whole hearts. I pray for the parents of the students to grow up and be the parents that you are calling them to be. I pray for Moms and Dads to be the spiritual leaders in their homes that you want them to be. I pray for the students that do know you to have a deep compassion for others. Lord hear my prayer. I love you Father!
What do you dream about?
No comments:
Post a Comment